If you’ve always asked yourself how those lucky ones who have the bodies of their dreams achieved this…
If you’re tired of training pointlessly without following any purposeful strategy…
If you have a burning desire to take the essential step toward greater physical (and thus moral) well-being…
…then these regular personalized assessments are exactly what you need.
These regular personalized assessments enable you first of all to do a complete check-up of your strength level, endurance, suppleness, muscular/fat composition by body part, body measurements and a lot of other factors.
Secondly, the assessments will permit you to evaluate what actions to take to correct your weaknesses and disequilibriums.
The assessments will ultimately allow you to have regular measurements of your progress and achieve a more balanced and harmonious body. A body better suited to accompany you and that supports you in facing the challenges of today and the future.
Here is a preview so that you can see what a personalized assessment involves:
- Strength tests
Is your mid-body solid enough to protect your back?
Is there a disequilibrium between the pushing and pulling muscles?
How can you correct these potential disequilibriums?
- Endurance tests
How should your body react when given an endurance test?
How quickly does your heart recover after physical exertion?
- Tests of flexibility and suppleness
Does your degree of flexibility and suppleness adequately protect your joints and lower back during movements?
How can you improve your flexibility dramatically in less than two months?
– Does your level of body fat correspond to your age?
– Where does your body store fat the most? In your legs? In your abdomen? How can you fix this?
– Is your muscle mass balanced between your body’s left and right halves? How can you correct this harmful imbalance which can create back pain or reduce your performance level?
– Are you drinking enough? Does drinking huge cups of tea or coffee improve your hydration?
– Do you know that 80% of the 150 persons I’ve measured have been chronically underhydrated and this can reduce their athletic performance but also their concentration, their sleep and their recovery?
– Is your bone mass adequate to support your weight in the long term? How can you reinforce it? What is the best weight range to conserve your bone mass?
– How many calories do you need daily ? Do you know that the more muscle mass you have, the more calories you need ? We can follow your changing caloric requirements as you make progress.
– What is your body’s physiological age ? Does your body look younger or older than the average among people of your age ? A good way to boost your moral… Or to step on the accelerator ! Because, of course, even though you can’t grow younger, you can still reduce your body’s physiological age.
– Taking key measurements of your body
– High-quality photographs taken at different angles can help you follow your progress over the months.
- Reason number 1: To know what stage you’re at today. To know your strengths and your weaknesses.
- Reason number 2: To understand the implications of these lessons in your daily life and in your related sport activities.
- Reason number 3: To receive your complete assessment in writing along with an analysis and possible strategies to resolve your weak points.
- Reason number 4: You will receive the Premium service usually reserved for clients receiving private coaching/personal training.
How does the regular personalized assessment actually work?
- A face-to-face meeting with your coach.
- One and a half hours the first time, then one hour to 1h15min after that.
- You will then receive your personalized assessment with my comments and an action plan.
- We meet once every month to measure your progress and adapt the assessment accordingly.
It is easier to make progress and get ahead when you know where you’re at and where you’re going.
Regular personalized assessments on the French Riviera – Cannes, Mandelieu, Mougins, Monaco, Sophia Antipolis, Antibes, Grasse, Theoule, Nice, etc.